Thursday, June 29, 2006

Blogger problems......

Yeah, so I FINALLY got these pictures uploaded!! Blogger won't upload them so I put them on Photobucket & as I was getting ready to upload the LAST picture they went down for maintenance! AAARRRGGG!!! On to the story.....



What am that over there???? My toy!


Looks like Momma tied it to this box here, let me check.


Yeah, it's tied alright. Can't get it down.....


How am I supposed to untie this with no thumbs?!?!


What is this thing anyway? Oh, Momma's vibrating heater pad...I like this thing!


Think I'll just lay here till she comes & unties my toy.

PS: Effurryone go read about this kitty.......HERE! She got run-ded ofur by a car just like mine Mom did! Now she gots a rod in her femur, just like mine Mom!!!
She needs a name & Malcolm, the man who rescued her needs some help wiff some bills, so give if & what you can! :)


3 comments:

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Enjoy your new toy, Oreo!

Hot(M)BC said...

Fank you lots, Oreo, for postin my email! You's as sweet as you are handsome! We seed bout the poor lil kitty, and Mommy donated for us. Did you see her piktures? She's a tuxie! :) She's furry cute too. I's glad that bean and all the beans are helpin her out. :) I hopes you have fun with your new toy. Did your Mommy loan you her thumbs to get it open? I hopes!
Purrrrrrrrs :)
Sanjee (and the gang)

Timmy said...

I has a toy just like that! I gotted it from a secret paw ;)