Monday, January 09, 2006

Happy Purrthday Steven!!!


Happy Purrthday Steven! My middle son. I love you so much. I told you this morning that I was very glad you were born, well, I am! I am truly SSSSSSOOOOO thankful that you are my son.You're such a little commedian, always trying to get someone to laugh or even just smile. I hope you never lose that. I hope you never lose your sweetness! Always there with a hug or a kiss for me...at least for now! I love you with all my heart Steven, never forget that!

This am me with Steven. I am letting him hold me as part of his purrthday purresent. Mom says I can't tell you yet what the rest of it is.....

18 comments:

Edsel/The Pooch said...

why can't you tell us what the rest of it is. is it DEAD??? HAHAHAHAHA

Heather Smith said...

Oreo,
Tell Steven I said Happy Birthday!

The Meezers said...

happy purrfday steven! Oreo, just letting him hold you is the bestest present.

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

Happy Birthday to Steven from Scooby, Shaggy & Scout & their mom!

Patches & Mittens said...

Puurthdays are such fun. Can I come over?

utenzi said...

Happy Birthday, Steven, and I hope Oreo didn't get you a dead mouse again. He's so predictable that way.

Peggy said...

have a purrrrfect day Steven and Oreo save us some cake or share your mouse if you find one and will we give you a lizard.
Whiskers and Dimples

charlie said...

Happy Purr-ffday, Steven, dude....
you is an honorary fluffie today and your Mama loves you lots!

Sorry we took so long coming over, but Mama worked late today and then she felled asleep......

[headbutts]

charlie

pandora said...

I don't normally like little yumans, but if Oreo is letting you cuddle him, then you're ok with me!

Happy Purrfday, Steven!

[sandpaper kisses]

pandora
(don't tell anyone I was nice, or I'll bite Mama's legs!)

IndyPindy said...

Happy Birthday Steven! Yesterday was my friend Cody's birthday - come see his picture on my blog!

Beau (and mom) said...

Happy Birthday Steven! Hope it's a good one!

Timmy said...

Aww Happy Purrthday Steven!!

Max said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

PrincessMia said...

happy purrthday!

Knightly, Lizzie, & Firenze said...

Happy Burfday!!! Headbutts and sandpaper kisses.

The Monsters

William said...

Happy birthday to your human bro!

Boni said...

Happy purrthday Stephen, even if I'm late hope you had a good one. :)

What's the rest of the pressie, Oreo???

Oreo said...

He gotted a new bike & a Playstation game!