Tuesday, November 29, 2005

MEME ....... MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME


I sure don't look happy here do I? No? Well you wouldn't be happy either if YOU had to go potty in the rain! Anyway.......on to my post.

Ok, so first Charlie tagged me with this meme & then Derby tagged me too! So I figured I better post this!!! I'm not gonna tag anyone cause I'm not sure who all has already done it, but if you want to do it feel free!!

Favourite place to sleep?
With my Mom. Doesn't matter where.

Favourite music?
Squeeks from mouse as I chase him!

Favourite toy?
My nip mouseie. Preferably with nip from Sanjee & Boni & Mini!!!

Favourite flavour of Stinky Goodness?
oh, my, goodness, & I can't say all of them huh? Well then, I guess it would be chicken!

Favourite human?
Mama - no question.

Favourite game?
wake up Mom & Dad for weekend stinky goodness!

Favourite window?
The one at the couch so I can lay on it & still look outside.

Favourite naughty thing to do?
Wait for Mom in the dark & bite her ankle when she goes by!! MWAH HA HA HA!!

3 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Oreo, dude we feel for you! We had more snow blow in overnight and today is real blustery. Not good potty weather at all. How come you doesn't have a litter box forn those "crappy" days?

Sanjee said...

You need a indoor litterbox, yep. Having to go outside in the rain n snow an stuff is icky. It was sweet of you to say such nice things about our nip. Thanks :) I hope it cleared up for you to go out!

Peggy said...

oreo, we have to go outside too. It was fun in the summer... it isn't fun anymore! Mom says Dimples can come over cause she has been spaded. Don't know what she needs to bring a shovel for???? Whiskers