Saturday, September 03, 2005

How could you?


This THING was in my yard today. I couldn't believe it. HE CAME IN MY YARD. Then, as if that wasn't bad enough, my mom went outside to take pictures & she TOUCHED him. I am so mad.
My parents also decided today was a good day to cut down a tree that had started to die. There was all kinds of noise out there. Tractors & saws & chains & stuff. Terrible. I spent the day hiding. I will post pics of the tree later.
Mom & Dad are so tired they want me to get off here so we can all relax. So, I guess since they pay the bills I better! Hope all my puddie friends are ok tonight.

8 comments:

Edsel/The Pooch said...

oreo, did you get bitey on your Mom after she touched that thing??? ick. we had a tree cut down not long ago and it was awful. those guys were here for three days!!! i hope yours goes faster than that.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Hi Oreo
That was quite the invasion! He looks like a scary dog too! I hope losing a tree doesn't mean your not gonna have as many birds visit.

Spock said...

Edsel, I haven't gone bitey on her...yet. I hate to tell you this but, Mom & Dad are doing this themselves & they finished today. About 7 hours of work & they were done.

Scooby, Shaggy, Scout,
Losing birds will not be a problem. We've got 22 acres here & we're smack in the middle of it. Would you like some birds at your house? I'll give you some!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, parents are hard to deal with. My mother let a 4 year old name me--and now I have a *boy's* name for the rest of my life. At least she feeds me well!

Michele sent me.

Myst and Blackie said...

Poor Oreo.... we hope you get to relax tonight. All that noise can be hard on poodie ears.

Spock said...

Poor Percy! At least you weren't named after a cookie. Which is kinda funny cause Mom doesn't even eat cookies!

Mia & Ghost,
Tell me about it. Here I thought they were done but they are back out there today picking up rocks & smoothing out the ground so grass will grow there...MORE NOISE!

Miss Kitty,
Yeah they had it early & they are crazy! As for that doggie statement, well, I'm just so shocked that I don't know what to say!!

Edsel/The Pooch said...

wait oreo, you said you wern't named after a cookie, now you are???which is it dude?

Spock said...

Edsel,
SSSHHH! I slipped up man.

Levi,
You're right it was scary. I don't like Pitt Bulls at all.