Saturday, September 21, 2013

I miss

I miss your warm furry body cuddled next to mine at night.

Your whiskers tickling my cheek as you give me kisses.

The way you always ran to greet me at the door.

The sweet sound of your little voice saying hello, come rub me.

The way you always knew when it was time to eat!

The excited look in your eyes every time I went to the kitchen.

The moth dust on the carpet from your mighty pounce.

The sight of you laying on the back of the couch, watching for me to come in.

The weight of you in my lap.

Your soft, soft fur under my hand.

Your beautiful eyes looking deep into mine, seeing my soul.

I miss YOU my sweet Oreo.

Always loved, always remembered.

8 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

((Hugs))
I completely understand.

Jans Funny Farm said...

We remember Oreo and miss him.

pinoy said...

*hugss*

Pradeep Singh said...

Such a great review about your mentioned article. You website is great looking. Our business is modular kitchen designs for small kitchens region. How you feel about after gst for kind of business in india.

Unknown said...

watch movies online afdah

karthick said...

The blog was really nice. Keep updating more blog in future.
Interior Designers in Chennai
Interior Decorators in Chennai
Best Interior Designers in Chennai
Home Interior designers in Chennai
Modular Kitchen in Chennai

thanida said...

Thank you on your article! I've been searching out quite a long time and happily, ยูฟ่าเบท

thanida said...

Thanks for hammering my mind with above points, I will keep them not just in mind but in execution. but not all following seriously.
ดูบอลสด
ผลบอลเมื่อคืน
ผลบอลสด